Okay, have to confess – took a well-deserved dinner break. I’m back at it now though, so here’s my mid-point check in survey, and what I’m reading now.
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Not sleepy yet… but am suprised that it’s actually 8:26 pm!! Where did my afternoon go?
2) What have you finished reading? I’ve finished a lot, actually…The Grave Robber’s Apprentice by Allan Stratton, The Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders (and their parents) by Elizabeth Verdick & Elizabeth Reeve, First Descent by Pam Withers, Scandalous Lord Dere: A Novella from Secrets of a Perfect Night by Stephanie Laurens, Unlocked by Courtney Milan. Haven’t started Loon Island yet – but have it in my lap to start as soon as this is posted.
3) What is your favorite read so far? Hmmmm.. the Courtney Milan novella was such an unexpected treat. Have to say that’s a top pick at the moment.
4) What about your favorite snacks? Activia Lemon Meringue yoghurt dessert kind of rocks my world. Oh, and fresh brewed coffee with sugar free vanilla in it.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! Lots of love to lots of new blogs … I don’t have them all open now, so if I miss yours, please forgive me! Love to The Fake Steph Dot Com, Fictionally Inclined, Midnight Book Girl, Shaunesay, Under the Boardwalk and a lot of others. Keep it up!!