Did you see our post yesterday on the blog tour? Are you feeling sad that the tour is over? Fret not! It’s not!
Remember that you can still win – the contest is open until 11:59 pm on Friday. To enter, all you need to do is three very simple things:
- Leave us a comment in YESTERDAY’S COMMENTS, telling us why you want to read this book.
- Include your email address in your comment. (example: ladytATgmailDOTcom – not a real address). We promise not to sell you out to the telemarketers. Really.
- Answer our super-hard skill-testing question: In what province did Gran and the kids start their journey (hint: the answer’s at the top of our review).
- That’s it! Now go ahead and do it!
I’ve tried to use Rafflecopter, but I’m having …. interesting results. So… let’s kick it old school. Put all your info in the comments. Be sure to include your email. I’ll use random.org to select the comment winner. Contest ends Friday at 11:59 pm, and is open internationally. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address before I select another winner. I will mail it out via regular mail to the winner the next business day.
Meanwhile, check out what my fellow bloggers are saying on the next stop of the tour. Check out their sites – there are lots of giveaways happening, and you could increase your chances of winning.
- Pamela at Country Mouse, City Mouse
- Chris at Canadian Dad
- Jennifer at Canadian Coupon Mom
- Tracey at Number Crunching Momma
- Brandy at Insane Mamacita’s Musings
- Lisa Marie at The Canadian Homeschooler
- Ghada at Mama Goes BAM
- Inderjit at The Pen Stroke
- Jaclyn at Literary Treats