It’s the final day of fun for this amazing book’s Blog Tour, and it’s also your last chance to check out the other tour hosts. See what they have to say about Vivien Bower’s great book, be sure to leave a comment that answers our trivia question on our spotlight post from Wednesday to win your own copy (open internationally) and be sure to check out this great book.
To enter, all you need to do is three very simple things:
- Leave us a comment in WEDNESDAY’S COMMENTS, telling us why you want to read this book.
- Include your email address in your comment. (example: ladytATgmailDOTcom – not a real address). We promise not to sell you out to the telemarketers. Really.
- Answer our super-hard skill-testing question: In what province did Gran and the kids start their journey (hint: the answer’s at the top of our review).
- That’s it! Now go ahead and do it!
I’ve tried to use Rafflecopter, but I’m having …. interesting results. So… let’s kick it old school. Put all your info in the comments. Be sure to include your email. I’ll use random.org to select the comment winner. Contest ends Friday at 11:59 pm, and is open internationally. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email with their mailing address before I select another winner. I will mail it out via regular mail to the winner the next business day.
- Jo Ann at Journey of a Bookseller
- Rebecca at A Word’s Worth
- Kim at Tales of a Ranting Ginger
- Maggie at My Little Review Corner
- Brooke at Creating Comfort
- AnnMarie at It’s just my life…
- Kara at Bookosaur
- Tammy at In R Dream